I analyzed 100k Instagram posts – Here’s why your engagement is stuck (and how to fix it)

It started with a simple question:
What are the Top 1% of creators doing that the other 99% are not?

From: Adam (Founder, Creator Playbook)
1:32pm / Santa Monica, CA

Let me know if this has happened to you…

As an entrepreneur, you’ve created something amazing and invested hours into building your Instagram presence.

But one day you wake up, and suddenly your posts have stopped getting the same amount of reach and engagement that they once did.

For every 5,000 followers, maybe you reach 5-10% of them.

Your engagement feels stuck.

The problem isn’t your content. It’s getting the right people to find your content.

Our profile (@CreatorPlaybook) after 6 months

That’s why I started Creator Playbook – a newsletter now read by over 56,000 creative entrepreneurs.

Each week, my goal is to deconstruct profiles of the world’s biggest creators, breaking down the strategies they use to build massive audiences.

It’s become a weekly collection of tools and tactics that you can apply to supercharge the growth of your own brand.

After analyzing 100,000+ posts on Instagram, there are 5 things I’ve found the Top 1% of creators doing, that 99% of people have no idea about.

As a way to get new readers off the ground quickly, we’re test driving a free, 5-lesson Lightning Course that answers one question:

How do you fill your pipeline with traffic to help your Instagram explode with engagement day after day?

5 lessons. 5 days. 5 minutes each.

Registration ends this week. Drop your email below and you’ll get the first lesson delivered instantly.

Over the next 5 days, you will learn:


How to find exactly WHERE your dream audience is hiding online, so you can create hooks to pull them into your ecosystem.


Why most people are using hashtags WRONG, and the right way to reach thousands of people that aren’t following you yet.


A powerful growth hack to steal your competitor’s audience and become a Suggested User on their Instagram profile.


The invisible strategy that can reactivate 90% of your followers who aren’t being shown your content, increasing your engagement by 5-10X.


A simple way to reveal your competitor’s Instagram strategy, so you can see what’s working for them and never run out of high-quality content ideas.


After spending hours analyzing thousands of data points on Instagram, my team built a Google Chrome extension to reveal the analytics on any Instagram profile with one click.

We call it Analyzer, and we use this every day to uncover new growth tactics to share in Creator Playbook.

You’ll be able to analyze over 10,000 posts in minutes, which is equal to 40-80 hours of manual work from a live assistant.

Our readers have seen upwards of 170% increase in engagement, and 610% increase in reach on hashtag performance by using this tool.

what readers are saying

Waiting for people to come to you is not a strategy.

Understanding exactly who your audience is, where they’re congregating, and throwing out the hooks that will grab their attention to pull them into your ecosystem is the strategy.

This Lightning Course will give you the tools to help you find your people, so you can focus on changing their world with the products and content that you create.

Registration ends this week.
Grab your spot before it’s gone…

Powerful lessons from the world's biggest creators, straight to your inbox.

Your favorite creatives break down their playbooks for success, along with the tools & tactics that you can apply.

Join 56k+ people who read Creator Playbook

Work smarter. Hustle harder.

The Playbook

Delivered each Sunday, we curate actionable advice from interviews, videos & more.

Live Q&A's

Get exclusive access to live Q&A's with your favorite creators.

If you don’t like it, unsubscribe any time. No hard feelings. Terms & Privacy Policy.